Kentucky Fried Nail Polish?

No Comments
Oh yes friends, you read that title correctly. It seems that KFC has created a 'finger lickin good' nail polish.

The two 'flavors' are Original Recipe (a more natural/nude color) and Hot n Spicey (a Tabasco red color).

At first I thought that it had to be a joke, I mean who wouldnt think something like this wasnt a joke? But no it seems to be a very legit thing.

Currently it is only being offered to media fans and influencers. I will admit im over here waving my hand like "oooh pick me pick me" but its because I love weird things like this and the fact that it is edible nail polish is just kind of amazing.
One of the biggest draw backs with this concept however, is that the polishes must be refrigerated and only keep for five days, and it is clearly stated that the bottles are good for one time each.

Which is a HUGE drawback. The reason for this is, that there are actual food ingredients in them that have no other preservatives. So even with that being said, I think that the concept is an amazing one.

But one does wonder about the "other" ingredients that make up the nail lacquer, and what injecting those might be like and how that would affect your body?

But as a onetime gimmick, or something fun and unique to give or get as a present, I am sure it would be pretty ok since the bottles only are good for one use really, and they are mostly all natural....right?

What are your thoughts about this? Would you try it?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment